Entrematic Italy and International Standards
Entrematic Italy has always strived to meet the needs of an industry which, alongside a safe and industry-standards compliant product, now also requires to be supplied with the associated documents and information which ensure a correct installation of our automations and their compliance with applicable standards.
Within this scope, this section of our site allows access to cascading usable certifications, as well as to declarations of conformity for each product we sell, and to guidelines and pre-filled forms to produce DIY documents.
1) Quality Assurance system certification to UNI EN ISO 9001 standards
2) Product certification to MD EU directive
3) Product certification to CPD EU directive
4) Product certification to EMC EU directive
To prove compliance with this directive to the customer, a Manufacturer’s self certification will suffice; however, Ditec goes further by supplying their customers with testing reports issued by certified testing laboratories, where Ditec automations are tested.
5) Other certifications
6) Useful information
Ditec co-operates with UNAC and UNI, the Italian standardisation body, in establishing and developing standards for the industry, both at national and European level.
7) Basic Guide to Standards and Directives
- 1. Automatic gate
- 1.1. I need to automate an existing gate?
- 1.2. I need to supply a complete automatic gate?
- 2. Barrier
- 3. Overhead Door: I need to automate an existing manual door?
- 4. Flexible High Speed Industrial Door
- 5. Automatic Pedestrian Door